Terms, Delivery & Returns Policy helenkirkum.com
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur during shipping, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense and are agreed to once your order is placed.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order from our online shop for whatever reason, we’re here to help! Items may be returned within 14 days of your purchase. Please note that the products must be returned un-used, in original packaging, including all tags, extras and assets. Socks cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened. In the case of a refund, neither the original shipping cost nor the return shipping cost will be refunded. All refunds will be to the original payment method. For Made to Order returns please see our Made To Order section below.
- UK: £5.10
- Rest of the world: £22.55
All orders will be shipped within 2 working days of receiving your order, after which a tracking number will be sent to your allocated email address.
Shipping time is estimated at 2 working days for the UK, and 7 working days worldwide. Please note due to the ongoing global pandemic and Brexit shipping time may vary.
MADE TO ORDER:
All our sneakers are made by hand by in our London studio. Every sneaker we make is unique to you and we will make every effort to meet your requirements, although we can reference previous designs, one pair will never be the same as another. Our sneaker uppers are made from upcycled materials therefore you can expect some scuffs, marks and other unique qualities on the materials. This is the beauty of the material.
Our Made to Order operates on a waiting list basis, after you enquire we will let you know the waiting time for your order to be delivered. For our Made to Order service shipping cost is included in your quoted price and at no additional cost to you. Because of the bespoke nature of this service the fit of your sneakers cannot be altered once you have received your product so please make sure you choose the best size for you. After your enquiry we will send you a measuring guide to provide us with your foot length in CM to help with this process. Our sneakers are all handmade in our London studio and have not been subject to testing. Our Sneakers are made to order, because of this a non-refundable initial payment of 50% is required to secure our time. A signature will be required from an appointed person upon receipt of your sneakers to confirm your satisfaction with their condition and that the quantities are correct. Any queries must be raised within twenty four hours of delivery and if no queries are raised the sneakers will be deemed accepted in full.
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of www.helenkirkum.com, including any information you may provide through this site when you purchase a product or service, sign up to our newsletter or take part in a prize draw or competition.
Our full details are: Helen Kirkum Studio Ltd.
Email address: email@example.com
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
We would be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint, so that we can try to resolve it for you.
What data we collect
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How we collect your data
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- Order products or services;
- Create an account on this site;
- Request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- Give us feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you use this site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies.
How we use your data
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve my products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes by email.
- Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Mobile device privacy
The following applies to this site, when viewed on a mobile device:
When accessed with a mobile device, this site may collect information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you have, device identifiers and information about your use of the site. Regardless of the device you use to access the site, it will also collect information you provide, as well as information about your interaction with the site and its content. If location services are activated on your mobile device, our site may collect information about the location of your device. Your mobile network service providers may collect device-specific information, such as a device identifier, when you use my website.
This information collected by your mobile network service will not be associated with your user account with us, or with your personally identifiable information.